Husband and Wife Reportedly Dies After Eating Poisoned Wedding Food
Posted By: Prince Marcus
on March 23, 2019
Husband and wife reportedly dies after eating ‘poisoned’ wedding food
A couple identified as Mr and Mrs Emeka Joseph Ozoekweh, reportedly died after eating a poisoned food that also got their housemaid hospitalized.
The couple reportedly died after eating a poisoned food at a wedding in Umuozu, Uratta, Abia State, and sources revealed that the housemaid is current receiving medical attention in a hospital in Abia.
The death of the couple was uncovered after neighbours in the market, complained that they have been calling them while their phones rang without any response.
Upon climbing into their compound with ladders, their bodies were discovered and the maid was quickly rushed to the hospital.
512 total views, 4 views today