How To Make Money From Online Jobs N80,000 Monthly — (Click Here)
Posted By: Victor
on April 29, 2019
How To Make Money From Online Jobs N80,000 Monthly
Online Jobs You Could Do & Earn Up To N80,000 Monthly.
Before landing your dream job, one of the most flexible and rewarding online jobs you can do from your home today is to execute virtual gigs on iProo. You could earn up to N80,000 on a monthly basis working from home.
- Working from home isn’t for everyone, but if you are confident, disciplined and self motivated – freelancing may just be the exact thing you need to consider.
Whether you’re looking for another way to make decent earnings and generate additional income, seeking a more professional development opportunity or just love the freedom that comes with working and earning legitimately online from the comfort of your home; taking up freelance jobs and service requests on iProo could help you attain your financial objectives, earn a living and also build the career you want.
You don’t need to be an expert to become a freelancer, all you require is basic knowledge in any field, your commitment and the willingness to help others with advisory services and other information requests they seek via iProo.
Verified freelancers on iProo enjoy the exclusivity of working using their mobile phones from any location, this enables them travel wherever they want while still meeting up with their contractual deadlines. Ranked as one of the top freelance platforms in West Africa, iProo recently rejuvenated its support fund initiative to extend aid to budding and aspiring entrepreneurs monthly.
Regardless of your field of expertise and area of specialty, iProo is most likely to have a corporate gig for you with a payment protection that ensures you are always paid for the hours you work – all within 24hours of executing a job.
Joining the iProo team has now been simplified and made quite easy, but here are the basic requirements needed before you sign up:
- A valid email address (for vital updates)
- A Nigerian Bank account (for you to receive payments)
- A specific subject area which matches your interest or aligns with your profession (to be selected during sign up) e.g. visual arts and design, creative writing and editing, legal services and documentation, marketing and promotions, web programming, health nutrition and fitness, general consultancy and lots more.
- The verification of your membership.
- An active mobile line (for instant mobile prompts on jobs/gigs to be executed).
You can sign up on iProo today as a virtual freelancer by visiting www.iproo.net
Verified freelancers are also afforded the benefit of obtaining a support fund via iProo Turf.
232 total views, 4 views today