SAD NEWS: Fire Outbreak In University Of UYO As Instructors Teach Freshers In Orientation Hall – Akwa Ibom State

An attempt to teach new students of the University of Uyo what to do when there’s a fire eventually went wrong

Uniuyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) – Shocks New Students

Through the photographs shared on the internet, the teachers can be seen lighting a fire in a container to start the instructional exercise.

There was additionally a fire douser near to which was to be utilized in putting out the fire. In any case, subsequent to lighting the fire, the teachers battled to put it off with the quencher however they were not effective.

The fire became wild and begun consuming the stage. The educators can be seen going around, attempting to prevent the fire from spreading further. Portraying the messed up fire drill, @Deminathor_ tweeted: “So today they needed to show Freshers what to do when there is a fire flare-up and this was the result.”

A fire drill turned out badly as of late during a direction address on Fire Emergency for freshers at the University of Uyo. What should be a fire drill on crisis, transformed into a fire flare-up. Twitter client who shared the photos from the scene on his twitter page, stated; “So today, they needed to show freshers what to do when there is a fire flare-up and this was the result”

The educators can be seen going around, attempting to prevent the fire from spreading further. Portraying the messed up fire drill, @Deminathor_ tweeted: “So today they needed to show Freshers what to do when there is a fire flare-up and this was the result.”

The these people were trying to explain how fire extinguisher is being used in the ecnt of emergency fire outbreak to the new students of the University of Uyo, unfortunately, it turns to something else.