12 Bible Verses To Help You Conquer Lust & Pornography
Posted By: Zico
on April 7, 2019
Gospel & Scripture Reference: Checkout This 12 Bible Verses To Help You Conquer Lust & Pornography
We are here on Earth to show that we value and also deserve the eternal Life that is awaiting us and to prove that we shall not allow anything to come between us and our Great CREATOR. The worst vice preventing most of the youths of this generation from living victorious holy life is the sin of lust/immorality. Many indeed want to live their lives to please the great Creator but this weakness in the flesh has smashed them to the floor too severally whenever they try to stand in the Spirit of Holiness. I have a good news for you, it is still very much possible but the devil doesn’t want you to know or believe this. The greatest mistake anyone could make is to give up on striving for Holiness and to permanently surrender to weakness, sin or satan. We all relentlessly and endlessly strive to improve financially, educationally, mentally and materially. Why do some get easily deceived to senselessly give up on improving morally/spiritually? If you can believe just a little, you are 90% victorious. All you need to do is to be sincere enough and put in the little effort of daily reading and meditating on the likes of Scriptures below. Start today, and you’ll be amazed at how Holy Spirit would reward your sincerity with unprecedented spiritual strength and power. The strengthening Scriptures:
1. Roman 6:14a “For sin shall not have dominion over you” (The Sun and the Moon HE set in place has not fallen, HIS Words does not fail. HE has decreed it, so, don’t let satan deceive you that you can’t be Holy)
2. Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your.
3. 1 John 2:16 - “For all that is in the world - the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life - is not from the Father but is from the world.”
4. Proverbs 4:23 “Above all else, guard your heart diligently, for everything you do flows from it.”
5. Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. (You must fiercely sieve and watch the thoughts you allow into you mind)
6. James 1:14–16 —“Choosing sin will only destroy me.” Just a reminder for those moments when sex seems so harmless and casual.
7. Jeremiah 29:13. And ye shall seek ME, and find ME, for ye shall seek me with all your heart.
8. 1 Corinthians 6:18 “Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.”
9. I John 2:1–2 —“My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous. He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins — and not only our sins but the sins of all the world.”
10. 1 Corinthians 6:15–20 “Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never!… Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”
11. II Timothy 2:22 —“Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts.”
12. Colossians 3:5″Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.”
192 total views, 8 views today